Saturday, February 2, 2013

big news, although not unexpected, I think

    This morning, I got a phone call that I wasn't needed at work this weekend. That gave me free time today, to go hang out with my good friend Kim at karate. She would've just sat there, bored to tears, even though she was knitting.


    While I was there, I finished my sweater! We even made a trip to the ladies room so I could try it on, and figure out where the thumb hole went. I believe I finished just before 11:30 or noon, or whatever time it was the Demo Team practice started. I had my back to the wall with the clock on it.


    I even went back to the ladies room and put it on. I wore it for the rest of Demo Team practice. After I got home, I gathered up all my cotton hats and threw the whole lot, along with the sweater, into the washer. They are now in the dryer. I'm hoping against hope my sweater comes out alright. It's always a crap shoot, isn't it?


    So I guess this will be the last post about the sweater! Well, there actually be one more. I will post a photo as soon as I can get someone to take one of me in it.    

1 comment: