Sunday, February 24, 2013

Once more with feeling

     My daughter came by today, and her sweater is too small. I'm bummed, but ready willing and able to try again. Maybe the third time's the charm? I've already frogged it,  and rewound the yarn. Now I just have to make up a new chart to keep track of all the raglan and V-neck increases.


    I thought while I wound the yarn, it's time to go up a size in both needle and pattern. That's what I did the last time, when it looked small enough to fit my granddaughter. I know I was proud of how far I'd gotten, but I will be at that point again before I know it!


    The frustration has passed already, and I'm sure the serenity will come back shortly after the new cast on. The Yarn Goddess got me again, that's all. I will do the casting on after I eat my dinner, and I will keep you all posted as to the progress. 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment