Monday, February 18, 2013

yesterday and today

    I didn't post anything yesterday, and for that I apologise. I spent the whole day with Hubs, and we just hung out. So I really had nothing to talk about yesterday. I did knit some, on Sara's sweater, while we were watching TV. But that's really it.


    Today, I hung with the Cherub this morning, then with Hubs again. Today I knitted more than yesterday, and I'm nearly ready to join the front of Sara's sweater. One more row, and I'm at the bottom of the V neck. Yay! Real progress at long last. And I'm still on the first skein of yarn!


   Also today, I was awake at 4:30 this morning, and couldn't get back to sleep. So this afternoon, Hubs and I took a nap. He got up before I did, and when I did finally get up, we had received a dinner invitation! We went out to dinner with new friends, Jason and Becky. Very nice couple. Jason and Hubs work together.


    We had a really great time with them at Bugaboo Creek. I believe this was restaurant was chosen because it's about half way between where we live, and where they live. And I've never had a bad meal there.


    And now it's getting late, and I have to get up at 5:30 again tomorrow. Believe me, it's totally worth it. Cerub is my BKFF, Best Kid Friend Forever. Hopefully something exciting will happen soon, and give me more to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment