Saturday, February 23, 2013

knitting fingers to the bone

    That's what I did yesterday, I knit until my hands hurt. But I got a lot done! The raglans are done and the sleeve stitches are on scrap yarn. I've only got one more round until I start the waist shaping. I want the recipient to come and try it on, I'm not convinced there's enough room for her ample boobage. She tells me tomorrow is the first day of their vacation, and they don't want to leave the house.


    I borrowed a longer circular needle from a friend, since I'm not sure I'll be able to get to the LYS in Fishkill this week. The forecast is for snow all freaking week. I was going to buy a few size 7's: 16", 40", and bamboo double points. It's not looking good for the trip to "mom's", with the side trip to Out of the Loop...


   I haven't taken an update photo of the sweater yet. Just lazy, I guess. Hopefully I will get to it soon. I got no volunteers for the cowl modeling either, when I was at the karate school this morning. I was bummed. Oh well.

2 comments:

  1. My ample boobage?? Haha thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have modeled, you didnt ask! Everyone enjoys a cowl model who flips the bird ;)

    ReplyDelete