Saturday, January 19, 2013

feeling better / sweater update

   I woke up this morning feeling much better! My ribs are sore from coughing so much, but I haven't coughed nearly as much today. I just might be well enough to go to work tomorrow! I was worried about that.


    As I was feeling so much better, I went out this morning and ran a few overdue errands. I had to go to the supermarket, the bank, the drug store and the cigar store. After I got back, I treated myself to some Netflix. After this show is over, I'm planning on washing some dishes, then I'll settle in for some more viewing. I do love my British mysteries...


    I am knitting as I watch TV, I am getting anxious to get this sweater done. I just started the seventh skein of yarn. I believe I shall have plenty to finish the whole sweater. If I have enough left over, I was thinking about making a matching hat. I guess I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment