Wednesday, January 9, 2013

no updates at this time

    There are no updates at this time. The Gamer Gloves are still kicking my ass, I can only do a few rows at a time. Other than that, nothing. is . going. on. It's been too cold to go outside. There's nothing good on television. Hubs is home from work, it's a two day off stretch, and even though we (said with clenched teeth) "enjoy spending time together", at this point, we are spending it in separate rooms. He's watching TV in the bedroom, myself in the living room.


    Although yesterday, I did get to help out a friend who had sick baby guinea pigs. I was honored to drive them to the hospital, where they were checked by the Vet. They will both be okay. I am relieved. I can't wait until next week, when I will get to meet them properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment