Sunday, January 20, 2013

I think I was knitting too much, is that even possible?

    My yarn finger hurts. It's actually sore! I may have been knitting too much, even though I doubt it's possible. So I have therefore decided to cease and desist the pain causing activity for a few days.


    Watching myself knit, I realize that I hold the yarn with my index finger and throw it with my middle finger. I don't know if that's normal, but it works for me.


     It just so happens that I downloaded three new books on my nook, and I've been reading them. They are a series, The Iron Druid Chronicles, by Kevin Hearne. They are named, in order, Hounded, Hexed and Hammered. I've finished the 1st, and started the 2nd. I am enjoying them immensely.


    I feel much better today, well enough that I went to work. I put in my four hours and then came home. I still enjoy working at the Awesome Store! Then I will turn  around and do it again tomorrow. Since the Hudson Valley Marketplace has closed, we are at the original flagship store in Hyde Park, on 9G. That's where they do all the cooking and pickling and stuff. It's fascinating!


   

1 comment: