Friday, January 18, 2013

In which I forget what day it is.

    I am sick. I am tired all the time, and coughing my brains out. It was so bad this morning, I got up at about 8, and by 8:30 was headed back into bed. I totally forgot it was Friday, and I should have been getting ready for Stitch n Bitch.

  I was in bed until 11:00, and when I finally got up, I saw that I had a text message from my friend Bonny. She said she didn't know I was sick! I wondered how the heck she found out.... then remembered that I missed Stitch n Bitch.


    In the whole time I've been a member of that group, I've never missed a session. There was one session where I didn't feel so good, and left early, but I've never totally spaced about it completely!  I feel awful about it. I guess it just go to show how sick I really am.


    I've been on antibiotics for a couple of days now. I think I might be starting to feel better. Time will tell.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are feeling better! You needed the rest obviously. There's always next week :)

    ReplyDelete