Friday, April 26, 2013

A little of this, a little of that

    Today, I exercised my 2nd amendment rights, and shot at some targets with Hubs. It was fun, and we had a good time. He says I did pretty good.


    I have a feeling, deep in my gut, that the rest of this year is going to be the longest in history. It's moving so slowly right now, I can't stand it. There are reasons why, which I cannot discuss. My mind is absolutely aflame with ideas of things to create. Maybe I should write them down so I don't forget them.


    I got to spend a few hours today with my BKF (best kid friend) and her mom. We had a good time, hanging out and then going to the mall to build a bear. It was so tempting to buy a bear, bunny, or monkey, but I managed to not splurge. This time.


    Today is also my bestest friends birthday!  She turned the big 5 - 0, and she doesn't look like it at all! Her family had set up a surprise for her, and I hope it worked out as planned. I think I was the first of what I hope was many.


    I haven't knit traditionally today, but I have been working on a little something on one of those knitting loom things. I will let you know how that works out.


    I think it's time for me to say goodnight, Gracie, as I need to go pour myself another drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment