Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Tuesday doings

    This morning, I went to see the brain doctor to go over the results of my MRI and MRA. It turns out that my brain is fine. And I have it in writing, so I don't care what anyone says.


    After that, I drove down to mom's. The idea was to unpack a few more boxes, and take her to Wal-Mart for a new toaster oven and to look at curtains. When I got there, she had no power! Apparently the workmen in the complex dug through wires that they didn't know were there. We did go to the drug store, but the power still wasn't on when we got back.


    By the time it did come back on, we didn't feel like going out. And we didn't unpack any boxes, since it was so overcast there was not any light coming in the windows, and it was too darn dark in there. Basically we sat around and talked all day. Then Sara came, as she does nearly every Tuesday, to have dinner with mom. This time it was the three of us. Sara brought Chinese with her. Yummy!


    After dinner, both Sara and I headed home. She was really tired, and so was I. So once again, I didn't get to knit. But I have been working on a super secret crochet project. More details on that in a later post.


    All in all, not a bad day, even if I didn't get to knit.

No comments:

Post a Comment