Sunday, April 14, 2013

Who's keeping track?

    For those of you who like to keep track of such things, I think it's been at least 4 days since I worked on Sara's sweater. I've been too darn busy to knit.


   Today, however, I plan to not leave the house, to not even get dressed. I am going to have my coffee, and knit. Then do some laundry, and knit. Then wash some dishes, and knit some more. I might even have lunch and knit. It's going to be a veritable knitting love fest.


    Well I didn't get to stay home all day, I made myself take back two big garbage bags of water bottles. I got $5 for them. And with that, I was able to get more half and half. And I haven't knitted a single stitch yet. I just don't feel like it. Right now, I think I'll start some laundry...

No comments:

Post a Comment