Tuesday, April 30, 2013

What's next?

    I have finished the secret crochet project, and I'm wondering what's next. There's still Sara's sweater to work on, but I've got a hankering to knit something different. I've been looking on Ravelry, and haven't come up with anything yet.


    I'm also keeping an eye on my lilac bushes, waiting to see if any of the three will bloom this year. I have high hopes for Miss Kim. Only time will tell.


    When I got home this morning, I was not feeling all that well. I was very tired, and decided to go take a nap after Hubs left for work. Today wasn't a scheduled day for hm, but he was asked to come in and help. So I had a small cuppa coffee, ate something, did my farming chores on farmville, and then hit the bed. I got about an hour and a half's worth of nap. I didn't want to nap for too long, or there might be problems sleeping tonight.


    Now it's time to get a move on. I have some dishes waiting for me in the sink.

No comments:

Post a Comment