Saturday, April 27, 2013

I'm knitting today!

    Yay, I'm knitting today! At first I didn't feel very well, so I just sat here drinking my coffee. After a while, I started feeling better, so I broke out the knitting. The secret crochet project is almost done, I'm sad to see that finished so soon. But there are more in the planning stage, don't you worry!


    I am knitting in between doing laundry and washing up some dishes, as usual. Or else I'd just knit and nothing at all would get done! It's a beautiful Spring day, and here I sit inside knitting. I have been waiting for the jeweler to call to tell me that my watch is ready. It's been two weeks today.  That's one reason I haven't left the house, I don't want to miss that call. I can't wait to get it back, I want to take a photo so you can all see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment