Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday hanging

    Yesterday, I didn't post, I had nothing to say. Sorry about that. I'm all recuperated from my brief intense illness, and back to normal.


    Today, I drove to my daughter Sara's house, and got to hang for a while with her friends Aaron and Christine E., and their new baby girl Nora. She is the cutest thing I have seen in a long time! I got to hold her, and even made her smile and laugh. She made my day.


  After they began their trek back to Long Island, I hung with Sara and her hubs for a while, then I accompanied Sara while she went grocery shopping. That was fun. I enjoy spending time with my daughter.


    I'm home now, and very tired. I was up at the ass-crack of dawn this morning, but my poor Hubs was up even earlier than that. I will probably go to bed early tonight, as I have to get up early in the morning. I'll be honest, I could go to sleep right now, but if I do, I won't sleep tonight. So I'm gonna try and stay awake as long as I can.   

No comments:

Post a Comment