Sunday, April 28, 2013

Signs of Spring

    Finally, Spring has arrived, with all her glory. The grass is turning green again, and the trees are budding. I took a few photos around the house for you to see.

    This is my favorite lilac bush, her name is Miss Kim:


    She is one of the three lilac bushes Hubs gave me for Mother's Day last year. I really hope she flowers this year!  Here is a view of the budding trees to the west of my house. It's a wooded lot.



    And finally, a close up of some of the Anemone buds that are growing under our front window.



    I love Spring so much. It's getting warmer, and I can open the windows to let in the fresh air. As long as I close them again in the evening before it gets too cold. Hubs doesn't like the cold air at night. I, however, love it. I sleep better when it's a little cold in our bedroom.



No comments:

Post a Comment