Wednesday, April 24, 2013

No progress to report

    That's right, there's no progress on Sara's sweater to report. To be brutally honest, my mind is on something else right now. But I will pick it up again soon, I think. I know she was excited at the prospect of having a mom-made sweater!


    I was so tired today, I actually laid down to take a nap this afternoon. I could have slept, but I was concerned that I would sleep for too long, so I didn't let myself fall asleep. I finally came out, and decided to watch the latest episode of Lost Girl on demand, I missed it Monday night. I fell asleep before it was over. And just as the program started, Hubs called me, to let me know he was on his way home from work.


    So maybe I was right not to nap. But now I'm extremely tired, so I'll probably go to bed early tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment