Sunday, August 26, 2012

Busy Busy Day, and Crocheting Too.

    Today was a busy day, alright! I've been up since 5 a.m. I got up to use the bathroom, and couldn't get back to sleep. About 6:30, I gave up, got up and made some coffee. About an hour later, Hubs was up too.


    So by 8:30 a.m. I was ready for lunch, and by noon I was ready for dinner. But I had somewhere to go today. Son's karate school was playing a softball game for charity at 2 p.m. and I was going to support the team, and watch them get their butts handed to them. They were playing a team from Waste Management, who apparently belong to a league, and play on a regular basis. The Karate school team is made up of instructors and parents, and some adult students, who don't play softball on a regular basis.


    The good thing is that all the money raised was going directly to their charity, the Relay for Life to fight cancer. So far, the karate school has raised over $10,000!


    I brought my crocheting with me, but didnt' get a chance to work on it. I was too busy talking to people. I finished the one I was working after I got home, and started the next piece! Here is a shot of the first one I finished, all done!


    Here is the second side. I decided to have them not match.



   Here is the first side of the second one, finished today, I love it!


    The second side will look like the second side of the other one, but in pinks, purple and white. The skull is the same pink as the background of this one. I'm not sure yet what color I will use for the border. I might be thinking the white. Extra points to those of you who can spot the booboo.

No comments:

Post a Comment