Saturday, August 4, 2012

Not knitting today


    Nope, I am not knitting today. I think. So far. First of all, I got to sleep in this morning, until after 9! That's huge for me. I am still, at 11:22 a.m. drinking my coffee.


    Second? There is nothing currently on the needles that I wish to work on. Not the Baby Surprise Jacket, not even the Wingspan Shawl. I am not in love with either of these projects at the moment. I was thinking maybe I'd look for an old project still on the needles, a shawl I started when we were in Fishkill, I was using Paton's Lace yarn in the Patina colorway. Very pretty stripes.


    Later on, I shall look for it. Here is a photo I took of my progress at the time:


    I think it's safe to say that I haven't made any more progress on it that the photo shows. Looking at the photo really makes me want to go find it.... I want it to be huge, and I know I have more yarn in my stash.


    Wish me luck in finding it! Looks like I may knit today, after all....

No comments:

Post a Comment