Thursday, August 23, 2012

This Week's Craft Report

    This week, I have been busy crocheting away on the skull potholders for my daughter Sara. The first one is finished, the second one, almost done. I am up to the eyes on second of two pieces. Then I crochet them together, and voila!  it's done.


    I haven't mentioned my knitting project, it was bad, and it's having a long time out. When I feel like working on it again, I'll get it out, and have my good friend Kim take a look at it to see where I screwed it up.


    While I was out with Hubs earlier this week, we were in Walmart, and  I found some more cotton yarn that would go great with some I had already bought. I picked up two balls, and we headed on to the rest of the store. Unfortunately, we decided not to purchase anything else, so all we had was my two little balls of yarn. Of course, every single check out line that was open had at least 10 people waiting. I decided that I didn't want the yarn that  badly, so I put them down in some random place, and we left.


    Now I'm kicking myself, I really want that yarn. But I made the right decision, it totally wasn't worth waiting for so long to spend less than $5.

2 comments:

  1. I am lurking but don't want to creep you out by commenting on every post. Yay to not waiting in line(bad Karma w/Hub) and Yay to wanting the yarn anyway. We need to wake up each day WANTING SOMETHING, otherwise, why get out of bed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could never creep me out! I love that you think I'm worth reading! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete