Thursday, August 9, 2012

I Found a Great Pattern!

    After searching Ravelry, which has waaaay too many patterns available btw, I finally found a pattern I thought I could do! All this happened last night. So I downloaded the pattern, found a circular needle, and set to work!


    The pattern is called Easy Lace Stole, and it's from Arlene's World of Lace. I cast on the 61 stitches, and did the first four rows to get me started. I am looking forward to this one, as I have yet to master lace knitting.


    I put the pattern on my little stick drive thingie, and have to take it somewhere and have it printed out at some point. I also put the pattern in my documents on my laptop, so I can take my laptop with me babysitting later, and still work during nap time. I will take a photo when it's further along, so you can see how it's coming.


    As for my new tattoo, it's healing up nicely. Today I start applying the lotion to it, according to the directions I was given. Yesterday, I washed it gently three times, and patted it dry with a paper towel.

No comments:

Post a Comment