Friday, August 10, 2012

Shawl/Stole Progress Update!

    I am making slow progress on the lace stole. I am trying to be very careful, so I don't frack it up, as I have done in the past. I took a few photos this morning, here it is from a distance:


A little bit closer:


And even closer!


    I seriously considered getting my blocking pins out and pinning it down so you can see the pattern better. But then I thought it would be better to wait until it's all done, and blocking, and then I can take a great photo! So these are just teasers.


   And of course, I worked on it a bit while Miss Malia was napping today, so it's even bigger now.

2 comments:

  1. Nice. I am impressed by how far you got because I spent all yesterday casting on, knitting, messing up, ripping and casting on again. Its only a danged scarf, you would think I could just add in a stitch somewhere when I miss a YO the row before. Nope, did again twice this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aahhh. My friend Kim can fix that! I want to learn. She makes it look so easy. Going slow is the only way I can make sure I don't mess it up. No distractions either, so I can't work on it while watching TV!

    ReplyDelete