Friday, August 3, 2012

On the needles now...

    Since I finished the Arachno Shawl, I haven't knit a single stitch. I packed up the WIP Wingspan shawl to take to babysitting today, but the little darling wouldn't nap until just before her daddy came.


    So I sit here, watching TV, having just sent Hubs off to work. I need to get dressed and make a grocery store run, since we are very nearly out of half and half. That is a very bad thing. It's just too fracking hot outside today to even consider it. And in my little area of the country, we are under a Bad Air Advisory, or whatever it is that it's called. People like me, who have lung and breathing issues are advised not to go out, or at least not to do strenuous activity.


    Of course, I shall go out and get what I need anyway, like I always do. I am such a good little wifey. I happen to be out of my fruit popsicles anyway, so I can get more while I'm there. I love the Pomegranate, and Pineapple ones. They are my two favorites. I'm hoping they are on sale, so I can buy more of them. Believe me, they won't go to waste!


    After I get home from the store, I shall, very probably, partake of a fruit popsicle, and then break out my knitting. But there are dishes waiting to be washed, so it may take all my concentration to ignore them...

2 comments:

  1. Excellent. Hope you ignored them successfully. Or bought paper plates...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I compromised, as usual. knit a while, wash a few dishes, repeat as necessary.

    ReplyDelete