Monday, August 20, 2012

In Which I Have Skulls on the Brain

    Before the relatives decended the other day, I was talking with Sara, and showed her the cool pot holders I've been working on. I am only making them for lack of anything else to do at this point...


   Anyway, she really liked them and asked me to make her a pair. She wants two different color sets. No problem! I went to Michaels craft store this morning, and picked up some colors to use with the colors in my stash. See, I can stash bust with this project!


    I stopped and took photos a couple of different times. It really went quickly, to my supreme delight!


    That one was just before the row where the eyes are started. The next one shows the first one all done!


    I have already started the second one, then they are crocheted together, and voila, they are done! The second color combo I will keep to myself for now. I'm not sure if I like it. I may have to go back and exchange one of the colors, to one I think Sara will like better. I will take another photo when the whole thing is finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment