Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Introducing Tattoo #4

    I thought I would start by reviewing my first three tattoos. Number one is on my right shoulder, and looks like this:


    I got that one for my 40th birthday, so it's been there a while. The second one? I wanted one I could actually see without using mirrors, so I got this:


    It was supposed to be filled in to look metallic, but I never got it finished. I made the mistake of watching, and almost passed out. That one is on my left wrist. A long time ago, I wore a bracelet that looked like that. I missed it, so I had it recreated.


    The third one, I can't find a photo of. It's on my right forearm, and it's the Chinese characters for Never Again. Hubs has the same one, in the same place. It's about 2 1/2 inches long and 1 1/2 inches wide. And yes, there's a story, but it's a private one. We got them on Hubs' birthday, but we can't remember which one! But it was the last one I got.  Until today.


    OK. I am now home from getting my new tattoo. I am also ready to kill hit him. He keeps slapping my new, sore tattoo and telling me that Cookie told him to slap it, that it would help set the colors.


       This is the only photo my beloved Hubs took. I keep reminding myself, he's just a stupid boy. This photo was taken before any of the colors were added, it's just the black outline and shading. But it's cool, right? I like it very much. Of course, I haven't seen it yet, really. Only in a small hand mirror, too far from the big mirror to see it very well. I will check it out later, in the bathroom mirror.


    

No comments:

Post a Comment