Friday, October 14, 2011

Getting Ready For Sheep And Wool!

   This morning, at our Stitch n Bitch, those of us who are going to Sheep  and Wool decided to go together! We will meet up with the rest of our little group at the festival, as they are coming in from out of state. So Deb will get to meet most of the Hyde Park Posse! I would really love to get T-shirts for us, one that says Hyde Park Posse, and one that just says Minion. Kim's shirt would say Minion Master, or something like that, to show she's in charge of the rest of us.

   When I got home, I gathered up all the clothes I might possibly wear tomorrow, and started the laundry. Now I have to go get them out of the dryer. I have my outfit in mind, I am definitely wearing my bright pink, really long, head scarf. I just need to decide which shirt to wear with it.  I think it's going to be warm again, like it was last year!

   Poor Kim, she's having such anxiety about this festival. I tried to help, but really, there's nothing anyone can say to ease that kind of anxiety! I point out that she's so much more well know this year than last year. We will have to keep her calm all day.

   Then there's the chore of deciding which bag I will bring. I ended up deciding to bring the bag I usually use for my knitting. I will empty it out, and just put my wallet, my camera and some business cards in there, that way it won't be too heavy, and I can wear it cross-body so it won't bother my shoulder.

   It's a really cool messenger bag, I bought one year from Barnes and Noble with a Christmas gift card. It has silver swirls on the flap, which I customized with a bright pink highlighter. Now it looks different than all the rest, just like me!

   Hopefully tonight I will be able to sleep!  I will report tomorrow, or Sunday, on the festival, complete with photos, with any luck! Maybe I will see some of you there!

Kim out!

No comments:

Post a Comment