Friday, October 21, 2011

New, Updated Sweater Photos!

    Yesterday, I took new photos of my sweater progress! The body is done to the row where I bound off 8 stitches for each underarm. The body then gets set aside, and it's time to make the sleeves.  I am making good progress on the first one.

Photo 1 - Sweater up to the pits - I used the batteries to keep it open. This one shows the pleat.  If you look closely, outside both top batteries, you can see the bind off's for the sleeves.


Here is a photo of the progress, as of last night, on the first sleeve.


Next is a close up of a pocket.


Finally, the last photo is of the 8 stitch bind off for the sleeve. This photo shows the yarn color most accurately!



   I love this sweater, because there are hardly any seams to close! Only 8 stitches for each sleeve attachment, and short seams for the shoulders/collar. My favorite thing is that the sleeves are knit in the round! No seams at all!

   Ok, enough typing, I have to get back to work! Kim out!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment