Wednesday, October 12, 2011

NY Sheep And Wool Festival!!

   This year will be the second time I will be attending the NY Sheep and Wool Festival! It was a real blast last year. My friend Kim, of AtKnitsEndYarns, goes every year. We get to walk all around, admiring all the wool, sheep, yarn, and fiber. As well as all the other cool stuff! And this year I will be bringing my camera, so I can snap some photos of the really cool sheep I admired last year. This year, Deborah, of ObliviousKnits will be joining us, with her fiance! This is really gonna be a blast!

   Last year, I wore a sweater I had made, but it was so warm, I didn't get to wear it very long. So this year, no sweater. We got to eat the best foods last year too! And there will be at least one famous person there, I hope we get to see her!

   I was so tempted to buy so much stuff last year, from hand warmers to slippers, that some enterprising crafters had made. Unfortunately, I will have to abstain again this year, as I really have no extra money! I really hope Kim's yarns sell as well this year as they did last year! I think they might, as she is more well known this year.

    It is so very exciting that I get to go! My beloved Hubs isn't working this weekend, as it's the opening weekend of deer season for bow hunters. I hope he is successful, as we really love to eat venison all winter! He manages to get the most delicious deer in Dutchess County!

   Time to say goodbye for today, as I have some work to do. Until next time!

Kim out.

No comments:

Post a Comment