Saturday, October 22, 2011

Mom's Birthday, And More

  Today is my mom's birthday, she turns 79. Wow. My daughter Sara took her out to brunch, and I was invited to tag along. Joining us was my sister-in-law, Carol. We four ladies had a very nice lunch!

  Afterwards, Sara and I went back to her adorable house, where she tried to download some new books from her computer onto my nook. It didn't work. Bummers! I was looking forward to reading some new books. I do have some books on there that I haven't read yet, but mostly they are books I have read before.

   When I finally got home, it was time to turn on the coffee maker for Hubs, who wanted to get up and go hunting. He worked last night, so he had been sleeping. Now he's gone, so I can take this opportunity to knit for a while! My sleeve is now 11 inches long! It's been 2 weeks since I first cast on the pocket inserts.  They took me one day, I was finished with them Sunday morning, and cast on the sweater body before I came home from mom's house that day.

   Anyway, Now I need to go knit! Enjoy this beautiful fall day! Kim out.

No comments:

Post a Comment