Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I Will Be Out OF Touch For A Few Days

   Today mom had her gall bladder out, and they will be releasing her from the hospital tomorrow. I will be staying with her for a few days while she recuperates. Here comes the bad news -  she has NO internet service. NONE! So I will need to be out of touch while I'm at her apartment. If, by some chance, I can glom onto someones wifi hotspot, then I shall be in touch.

  Trust me when I say that I shall miss you all. It's been awesome getting to complain, and talk about my crocheting and knitting, and some people actually listen! It's quite a change from my family, since I think I am invisible to them!  I just do the dishes and the laundry, and dinner magically appears in front of them. When I speak, they just look blankly at each other, and continue speaking to each other when I stop. Like I don't exist. Sometimes it gets to me.

   Anyway, hopefully I shall be back in touch on a few days! I know that mom already feels better! And she's really looking forward to going home! Talk to you later!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment