Monday, October 31, 2011

You'll Never Guess....

   Today, I actually finished my beloved sweater! Well, the knitting part, anyway. I still have one pocket to finish sewing, and the other one to completely sew. Then there are those pesky ends to weave in.  The sense of accomplishment is overwhelming. NOT.

   I tried on my new sweater. It's a little snug, but I know that it will stretch out when I block it. I even managed to take a few photos today, before I had finished the back of the neck. Here are a few:




Last night, when I was disgusted with the sweater, I started one of the ribbed
fingerless glove/arm warmers I wanted to make. I finished it pretty quick, and now I doubt I will make the other one. I have decided to make a hat to match my sweater, so I cast that on, and started the ribbing. When it's done, I will take photos of that too.

And that's all for today. Many people are still without power, and cell phone service is still pretty spotty. I had to send some text messages three times today before they actually sent. Here's hoping all my friends are safe and warm on this cold Halloween.




No comments:

Post a Comment