Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Some Catching Up To Be Done

   So our beloved 61" Samsung TV is safely back home. It's wonderful not to have to wear my glasses to watch TV, or anything associated with watching TV. Like changing the channel, or reading what the shows are about. Here she is, all snug in her unit:


   Today I have been working on my sweater, as the pain in my shoulder allows. I can do about two or three rows until the pain forces me to stop for a while.  Since I was able to replace the battery in my camera this morning, I was able to take some new photos of my progress! Here they are:


   This is the left side, see the pocket and sleeve! Then it goes to the pleat in the center. The next one is from the center pleat out to the right side. It was too big to get all in one photo, and see all the details.


   It is a little rolled up, but I managed to unroll it, mostly. I have trouble finding an open space big enough to lay the sweater out. Today I decided to use my son's bed. He has nice blue fleece sheets.

   I would like to mention how much I enjoy reading all the comments I have received. To Laura, thanks for reading! And I would like to welcome my newest reader, Stacey, of The Adventures of Yarn Salad! I enjoy reading your blog, I hope you enjoy mine.  I look for new posts every day. Hopefully you will be reunited with your husband soon. In the meantime, keep your chin up, maybe someday you will look back on this time and find it amusing.

    Terri, I would like to thank you for reading, and also for your comment.  I do use stitch markers when casting on, they are very helpful! My dad was a math teacher, you'd think I would have learned to count. I was very sure I had the right number of stitches when I started out, that's why I was so flummoxed when the stitch count was 11 stitches off! I'm just glad it was the math that was done wrong!

   And especially, I want to mention my biggest supporter, Kim, of AtKnitsEndYarns, who has read me every day since the beginning! She just doesn't comment, as she can't from her phone. Love her anyway!
   Hopefully soon, I can post photos of the finished sweater! Perhaps the color will even look right! I swear, it's not pink, but cranberry! Those who have seen it in person can testify. I will be working on it at Stitch n Bitch this coming Friday morning. So all who come will get to see it!

   Kim out!

No comments:

Post a Comment