Saturday, July 7, 2012

Craft Report and Chipmunks!

    Yesterday, I sat for Miss Malia for 9 hours. We had a good time, but by the end I was exhausted. I did get the blanket for my Hot Puerto Rican Fantasy Boyfriend's son done, though. It's in the wash right now. I will deliver it on Monday. Hubs has asked me to make a blanket for a baby to be born by the end of this month. I may have to go buy yarn for this one, he wants his favorite blanket, the pastel rainbowy 12 pointed star. I foresee a trip to Hobby Lobby soon, if I don't have the yarn in my stash.


    Now on to the chipmunks. I love chipmunks. Apparently, my daughter does too! She is able to sit out on her front porch with peanuts and lure them in to her. All the following photos of adorable chipmunks were taken by her, Sara Gilroy, on her front porch and steps.





    If I could, I would love to have a chipmunk or two as pets. I have a few on my property, but they aren't friendly yet. I buy peanuts for them, and Hubs eats them. He thanked me for buying them, and when I looked at him with a blank face, he said, "You bought these for the chipmunks, didn't you!" I couldn't deny it.


    Someday, I hope to have my chipmunks near enough for me to photograph. She has squirrels too! Sara has the most adorable front porch, and yard. If I was a chipmunk, I would want to live there!

No comments:

Post a Comment