Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Random Observations

   I just have a few things that have been on my mind lately, I thought I'd share them and see if anyone else agrees with me!


   I watched HP and the Deathly Hallows again this past weekend, and something struck me. You know the scene where they all go to Uncle Vernon's house to get Harry out of there? And how they use Pollyjuice potion on 5 or 6 people so they look like Harry and the bad guys won't know which is the real Harry?


   My thought is this: Wouldn't it have been better to have Harry be the one disguised, but as someone who didn't go to the house?(So there wouldn't be two of them...) Then when they all leave, the bad guys would think Harry is still there. Just a thought.

   I watch a lot of TV. I've been noticing that lately, the people who make movies seem to be out of new ideas. It seems that all the new movies coming out are remakes of older movies. I think what they should do is go waaay back in time, and remake some really good old movies, like the Charlie Chan or Thin Man series. Can you even imagine what wonderful things they could do to those stories, with all the new technology we have today? Just a thought.
 
    Tomorrow is the Independence Day Parade in our little town. This year, I hope to remember my camera. I forgot it for the last one, on Memorial Day. I hope to get some good photos to post. We three karate moms will be sitting together, in the same place as the last parade. It was very hot that day, just like it's supposed to be tomorrow, and we were very cool under those trees!


    We will be cheering for our kids when they pass, and knitting (Jan),crocheting(me), and possibly spinning(Kim) as we watch the parade and wait for our children to march by. Jess knows where we will be sitting, so he will probably have them perform in front of us. They do that when they see parents or relatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment