Tuesday, July 10, 2012

If Vampires aren't real...../ Blanket Update

    Then why do we have these in a jar by our front door?


    It's like, if a vampire comes to the door, and we want to, we can just stake him right there. I know that they belong to my son, and I know there must be a connection to karate somehow, but it amuses me to fantasize about it. Believe it or not, more than one person has seen them and commented. I am thinking I might carry one in my purse, and call him Mr. Pointy. Yes, that was a Buffy the Vampire Slayer reference.


    The baby blanket is sort of finished! I did the last row today, and ended it. Then I brought it home to show Hubs, since he was concerned it might not be big enough. It turns out he would like it a little bigger, so I have started a solid white border. I will post photos when it's finally, really done.

No comments:

Post a Comment