Wednesday, July 18, 2012

This Weeks Knitting Report

    The Arachno Shawl I've been working on is really progressing nicely! It was difficult unraveling the dropped stitches of the border, because of the yarn. Once I got past that, the transition ribbing was only four rows, then it was on to the main body of the shawl! Here is a photo of my progress so far! I took it just a few minutes ago:


    Here is a closer shot of the center area.


    As for the Elizabeth Zimmermann Baby Surprise Jacket, it has been put on hold for the time being. The Universe decided, I guess, that it wasn't to be created at this time, at least by me. My buddy Kim and I couldn't co-ordinate our schedules to get a decent chunk of playdate time. I totally understand, and know that the Universe is wiser than I shall ever be. There must be a really good reason for it.


    I must say that I'm pleased to have gotten this post done so early in the day! I'm sitting here drinking my coffee, and watching (listening) to The Graham Norton Show on BBCAmerica. I know that there are some days that my post doesn't get written until much later into the evening.


    So now I can enjoy the day, with no pressure to write a post! I hope you all enjoy your day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment