Sunday, July 15, 2012

Plans Changed, What We Did Instead!

   I hate when it happens, but Hubs changed his mind about going to cousin Gary's house for the pig roast. I realized about noon that he was inventing things to do, so as not to attend, so I let him off the hook.


    The good news is that we ended up going to Kingston, to Sam's Club, and bought some cool stuff. All of it was absolutely essential, believe me. Except that they didn't have any Kindle Fires. But that would've been essential too. Essential for my happiness!


    First we went to Pop's Tattoo Emporium and showed my idea for my tattoo to Cookie, my favorite tattoo artist, and friend and bandmate of my favorite son-in-law.
My appointment is on Tuesday, August 7th at 5 p.m. I have already asked Hubs if he will take some photos, since it's not exactly feasible for me to take them, of me getting my own tattoo.


    So look for that post! I'm very excited about it. I've decided to get this:


   I am just not sure what colors to fill it with! Here is what it looks like with some color, I'm thinking purple and red...

   
    What a difference some color makes, huh! I would want the circle red, and the rest in purple. I think. I don't have to decide until after the outline is done, Cookie says. So there's no rush.

No comments:

Post a Comment