Sunday, July 1, 2012

Updates, Photos and More!

    Good news! The blanket for the young son of my hot fantasy boyfriend is almost half done!


    And, the paint colors for my craft room have been tentatively selected! It's a darker purple for the bottom, and a lighter one for the top and ceiling.



    As teenagers love to do, my beloved youngest put lots of stickers on his bedroom door. Now that it's to be my craft room, I have been peeling them off, with some success. Most of them came off, but there are a few that need extra help. Here is the door, I put the sheep on there...



    And lastly, since son and girlfriend are no longer here, my cat has become extremely needy! He wakes me up in the middle of the night to be loved. He's almost always trying to get my attention. So Julie, if you are reading this, you need to come visit Ozzy, he really really misses you!



    In this photo, he looks pissed because he doesn't like having his picture taken, but trust me, he's sad and lonely. But you can't pick him up, or put him on your lap. It's gotta be on his terms or he will run away from you. He's not just really cranky, he's getting old.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment