Sunday, February 26, 2012

A Family Birthday Party

   Saturday, February 25th was my granddaughter's 4th birthday. She had a big party at some "bouncy place" up in Kingston, with all her friends and younger cousins. Today, Sunday the 26th, we had a small get together in her honor at my mom's house. There were presents galore, and after we all went out to lunch, we had dessert at great-grandma Mary Lou's. She had cupcakes and mini ice cream sandwiches.



   Chloe's little brother Mason was getting tired, it was past his nap time, so shortly after dessert, they gathered up all the presents and took them to their new home. We had a very nice time. It was so good to see my eldest son, James and his lovely wife, Jessica. I can't believe their first born is 4 already. Heck, I can't believe my youngest is 22! So here are some photos of my son, daughter in law, and their two adorable kids.





   I am exhausted after hanging with them for just a little while! I also got to go to Out of the Loop, my favorite yarn store down Fishkill way. Now that we are back up here in Hyde Park, I don't get to go there as often as I'd like. I took my camera, I wanted to get some photos of the store for my blog. But the owner, Theresa, wasn't there today to give permission, so I will have to save that for another visit. I wand to do an extensive write up of the store, complete with photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment