Saturday, February 11, 2012

I'm Starting to Watch a New Show

   I've heard that lots of knitters love Downton Abbey, and since it's on Netflix, I have decided to start watching it. I had begun the first episode when Hubs came out of the bedroom, deciding to sit with me.

   He recently left to go hunting with his friend Gene, so once again I am watching it. So far, so good. What this has to do with knitting, I have yet to discover. Hopefully someone in the show actually knits, or talks about it.

   I haven't much to say today, I'm afraid. I was knitting yesterday, and earlier today. I've been working on a bag to be felted, of my own design. The bottom is a crocheted circle, and then I picked up all the stitches around the circle, and am knitting in the round. I haven't yet decided how I am going to do the straps and such. For now I will just keep knitting and knitting.

   It was snowing when I got up this morning. It didn't amount to much, thank the Goddess! In fact, at this hour, it's all melted and gone. By the time I thought to get the camera, it was too late. They are forecasting more for this evening and tonight, but again, not much accumulation. With any luck, I shall get some photos of the snow in the trees, it's so pretty!

   There's something for you all to be looking forward to tomorrow, dear readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment