Thursday, February 23, 2012

This Week's Craft Report

   This week, I have started knitting again. I got a wake up call from friend Bonny, her daughter is wondering where her scarf is, and if it's done yet. Yikes, Winter is almost over, and the poor girl doesn't have her scarf yet!

   So I took my knitting babysitting with me. When Malia is napping, I can knit. Yesterday, she slept for  2 1/2 hours. I knit for one hour. I couldn't take any more than an hour. Today, she slept again for 2 1/2 hours. And again, I knit for one hour.

   For the last week or so, I have had pain in my right shoulder; no matter what I do, moving, or stretching, it still hurts. I was thinking it's happening while I'm sleeping. However, after knitting for the hour today, I started noticing that the pain is less in my shoulder. How about that!! My shoulder hurts because I'm not knitting!

   Needless to say, I shall be knitting more in the next few days. I really want this scarf done. There are so many other things I have as WIPs. They need to be finished. Then I want to start on my two-at-a-time-on-circular-needles socks. I am really looking forward to that. And tomorrow is Stitch n Bitch!

  I haven't seen Kim or Bonny, or any of my knitting ladies, since last friday. It's been lonely. I didn't sit for my older charge this week, since both she and her mom, my good friend Kim, were both sick. I hear that they are better now, so I hope Kim can make Stitch n Bitch. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment