Thursday, February 9, 2012

In Which I Share Some of My Favorite Movies

   We all have favorite movies, the ones we watch over and over again. I have a few myself. The movie I am watching right now, for instance. It's called Red, and stars Bruce Willis, and a bunch of other older stars. Like Morgan Freeman, Helen Mirren, Ernest Borgnine, and John Malkovich. One of the young actors is becoming one of my favorites. His name is Karl Urban. He's very yummy to look at. He was in two of the Jason Bourne movies. He was also in at least one of the Lord of the Rings movies too.

   Another of my favorites is called Oscar. This is a comedy starring Sylvester Stallone as a 1920's era gangster trying to go straight. It is very funny, with lots of twists and turns in the plot. I love the gangsters trying to act like servants. Hysterical.

   Hudson Hawk, also starring Bruce Willis, is another favorite movie in our house. We love to watch it again and again. Another is Goldmember, the third Austin Powers movie. We also have several cartoon kids movies on our list. The best one being Cars. To this day, I can't look at the new style school buses, their windshields look like the ones in the movie, and I think their eyes are going to blink and they're going to talk to me. It's freaky!

   Also high on our list is The Incredibles. On my personal list are the movies that Hubs doesn't like too much, like the Charlie Chan movies from the 1940's. I have also recently found a movie on Netflix that I like very much, it's called Daybreakers. It's about vampires, ten years after they take over. Humans are almost extinct, and the vamps are running out of blood. I highly recommend this movie, it's different from all the other vampire movies I have seen over the years.

   I'm guessing, that from my recent posts, you, my dear readers, can tell that I am still not knitting or crocheting. And for that I apologise. Hopefully I can get my ass back in gear soon. Hopefully once I get my new drop spindle, I will find it in myself to get back in the saddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment