Friday, February 3, 2012

This Week's Stitch n Bitch Report

   Wow. That's all I can say. As of last night, we were down to two people for our breakfast and crafting weekly get-together. Bella has been spending all her time at the hospital, a family member's not well. Bonny's grandson is sick and hasn't slept, so neither did anyone else in the house. Kim's cherub was home sick from school yesterday, and running a fever last night.  I truly though that it would only be myself and Jan this morning.

   To my surprise, Kim was able to come! Then Bella walked in the door! After we were settled, Bonny came too! And to top it all off, Denise came as well! What a pleasure it was to see everyone! Especially when I thought it would only be Jan and me. It was so awesome to have all of us together.

   Bella has picked up her crochet hook and started practicing for a ripple afghan. Bonny was working on a new crocheted sweater for her grandson. Jan is still working on her gorgeous knitted shawl with tiny beads in it. Kim finished Cherub's hat. Denise was rocking the double pointed needles and working on a hat. Me? I am still chugging away on Samantha's scarf.

   After our session, Kim and I had a playdate. We went shopping and bought some stuff for a new venture we are going to try. If it works out, she will sell her stuff in her etsy store. Keep yor fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment