Friday, February 24, 2012

Stitch n Bitch Report

   Today's Stitch n Bitch meeting was delayed for two hours, because school was delayed two hours, due to the snowfall we got last night. We had a good time anyway, and got to eat lunch instead of breakfast. That was nice.

   There were only three of us today, Jan, Kim and myself. Jan was working on her beaded shawl, I chose to keep working on Samantha's scarf, and Kim was working on a super secret test knit shawl pattern for our pal, ObliviousKnits.

  I took my camera with me, as I wanted to get a few shots of Cranberry's. That's where we meet. It turns out I couldn't get an outside shot due to the rainy weather, but I did get a good shot of part of the inside.


   That's Jan at the counter ordering her sandwich. It's a really nice, homey place. I was concerned that we would interfere with the lunch crowd, but I think the weather kept some people away. They make their own baked goods which are really delicious. If you are ever traveling through Hyde Park, do stop by, the food is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment