Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Here's What is Going on!

   Earlier today I published a post that I have been writing a little at a time. This was out of sheer desperation, since I have had no ideas about what to write. I even sat on the couch with a sick 9 year old, asking her what I should write. This is the ultimate in desperation, don't you think? Her idea was to interview somebody.

   I have no desire to interview anyone, I wouldn't even have any idea what questions to ask them. I am finding it hard to believe that I have run out of stories! I know that I haven't, I just don't have any in my mind that need to be told right now. In a way, this really sucks.

   I just hope I am not disappointing you, my dear readers. I am sure that soon enough I will be back on my feed, and all my stories will be begging to be told once again. Until that time, I shall be reading my new book about how to knit two socks at once on one circular needle. I shall probably even attempt to do it. I shall be sure to report to you here, all about it, and probably provide humorous photos too.

   So if you don't hear from me for a few days, that is what is going on. My stories are hiding, and I can't think of anything to write about. Except that in a little while, I can go to the post office, and see if my new spindle has been delivered to me! Then I can start spinning again. Woot!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment