Friday, February 17, 2012

Here's how my day is going!

   So far, today sucks. And I've only been up a couple of hours. Hubs started my day off nicely, storming into the bedroom, and not speaking to me. I could tell he was in a foul mood, somehow.  I got up and started my day by washing some dishes, hoping this would soothe him into submission.

  Instead, he went to bed early. He was very tired, since he woke up really early yesterday. I hope he sleeps better today. I have laundry to do, which I will attend to in between episodes of Torchwood.

   I have worked my way through the entire first season, and am into the second season now. There are actually a few episodes that I have somehow already seen of this season, so I'm skipping those. I am really liking it.

   I have already worked my way through the entire first season of Downton Abbey too. The second season is playing now on regular TV. I can't seem to catch it, so I will probably have to wait until it's available on Netflix. I think I'd rather watch them all in one or two marathons anyway.

   Well, I guess I better get back to work, I have dishes to put away and more to wash. And the microwave needs cleaning, and then there's the laundry.....

No comments:

Post a Comment