Monday, May 7, 2012

Coffee and Blanket News

   It is 4 p.m. here, and I am having a cup of coffee. In fact, it's Godiva Chocolate Truffle Coffee... very scrumptious. I am needing coffee this late in the afternoon because I was up at the ass-crack of dawn today to sit for my favorite almost-10-year-old Cherub. That's not the bad part, the bad part was I had a bit of a rough night.


   I woke up at 3:15 a.m. looked at my cell phone, and thought it was 5:15, I figured it wouldn't pay to sleep for just another half hour. So I just laid there waiting for my cell phone alarm to go off. Apparently I fell asleep anyway, because next thing I know, I wake up and my cell phone looks like it says 5:59! I'm freaking out thinking the stupid thing didn't wake me up! When I sat up in a panic, I saw the time on the cable box was 3:59! So I got up and went to the bathroom. I guess I was able to fall back asleep, because my alarm did wake me up at 5:45.


   Today I measured the blanket. I have been putting it off, kind of not wanting to know, but last night I decided it was time. I measured it today, and it is 25 inches! Only about 9 more inches to go!




   I did the measuring when I was sitting for Miss Malia today. She was very interested in my blanket, it was hard for me to get her to leave it alone long enough for me to take the photo! I told her I would take her picture too, so here it is!




   I showed it to her on my camera, and she got really excited. But then something she likes came on the TV, so she started dancing and lost interest in the photo...


  

No comments:

Post a Comment