Friday, May 18, 2012

My Search Has Ended!

    For a very long time, I have been searching for a good back scratcher. This sounds simple, doesn't it? Well, it's not so simple. Most back scratchers on the market are simply not satisfactory. A long time ago, I had the perfect one, it was a salad serving fork, red plastic, from Betty Crocker. I have since lost it. Hence my long, and until now, fruitless search.


    I have tried so many scratchers, it boggles the mind. Most are simply not sharp enough for me. I even suggested to Hubs that he could pound some nails into a board, and those points might, just might, be sharp enough to suit me.


   Well, ladies and gentlemen, today my search has come to an end. On a whim, I went into our local dollar store. I was actually looking for a kind of short, kind of wide, plastic tumbler. I have looked everywhere else, this place was my last hope. I found something usable, to my surprise. Just by chance, I walked through the kitchen utensil section of the store, and there it was! It was intended to be wooden spaghetti fork, but I saw perfect back scratcher.



   I admit it, I tried it out, right there in the store. I was pleasantly surprised, it actually worked, even through my T-shirt. I was very excited. I left the store with my two precious finds. And here is the photo of it. I haven't named it yet, but you know that I will!




No comments:

Post a Comment