Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Tink, Tink, Tink

   Yup, that was me, tinking back across a row, for about the 7 millionth time. I think the problem is that I am forgetting how to count. I've caught the Hartmann disease! I mean really, how hard is K2, S1, K4, S1 across the whole fracking row? When I get to the end of the row, and it doesn't end the way it's supposed to, I know I fracked up somewhere.


  I even stop about every 30 stitches or so, and look back and make sure it's right! Yet, it continues to happen. With startling regularity. Yet, I persevere.


    Today, I measured the blanket, and it was at 31 inches long. I decided to do one more pattern repeat and then start the end border. So far, I have done four of the twelve rows. However, in a little while, I will be heading for karate to sit with my friend while the Cherub takes class, taught by my son. So I might get a row or two done while I'm there. But maybe not. I am extremely tired again today.


   This comes from not sleeping last night because Hubs got mad at me. Then I couldn't get back to sleep, and when I finally did, I dreamed all these dreams of horrible things he did to get back at me... And tomorrow is his birthday too. This really sucks. I have a plan, though. Let's all hope it works!


P.S. it is so totally not my fault that he guilted himself...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment