Monday, May 14, 2012

Let's Crochet the Day Away

     I have been crocheting a good portion of today, as well as yesterday, and my hands are beginning to hurt. It's been a while since I crocheted all day. But I am happy to be working on my new shawl.


     My new Lilacs are still in their pots. We did move the two down near to where they will end up, lower at the bottom of the hill. They will be planted up on the hill. But Miss Kim still seems to be wilting big time. At least it's raining, so she's getting some water. I gave them all some water yesterday. Miss Kim will be planted in the front yard.


     I have been doing laundry and washing dishes in between crocheting sessions, which is always a good thing. Hubs went to Fishkill today without me. I volunteered to go, but he said I should stay home. I got the mail from the post office, as well as across the street.


    I was going to go to spinning group at the library this morning, but I was so tired when Kim got home that I just went home and went back to bed with Hubs. I have missed the ladies, but now that I am babysitting from 11:15 to 3:15, by the time I got there, I'd have about a half hour until I'd have to leave. But this week I have off until Thursday, so I thought I'd go. But there was the whole being tired thing.


    This is, unbelievably, my 300th post!  I can't believe it. And soon my one year blogiversary will be here. Whoop whoop! I haven't gotten as much feedback as I hoped, but I will keep plugging away. So please feel free to comment! I'd love to hear from you... and thanks for reading my blog!


  


      

No comments:

Post a Comment