Saturday, May 26, 2012

Lilac Update

    Today, as Hubs left for work, he told me that tomorrow morning, he would like to plant the two remaining lilac bushes. If the weather allows, that is. Personally, I think he should be out there even if it's a hurricane. Those poor lilacs have now been here almost two weeks. I think they might have given up on ever being planted in the ground!


     I did run outside yesterday and snap a photo of Miss Kim in her new position in the front yard.


       Behind her in the driveway, which goes down to the two car garage and the pool level. I think she's happy where she is, she gets full sun most of the day. The other two will get full sun until later in the afternoon than Miss Kim. According to their tags, full sun is what they want. We will do our best to make sure that they thrive, after all I waited 22 years for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment